The house does not contain any picture hooks or mounting devises to hang any paintings or other decorations. The solution to this problem would be a collection of posters blue tacked to the wall.
Charlie is interested in music, reading and also travelling. I included a musical poster and a bass guitar to show a different, unseen side to Charlie. His desk also is piled with books and notepads. Then, there is a big map of Europe above the desk. A portrait painting is included in the background of a blonde boy, this is a homage to the original vision of the character of Charlie. I also changed the bed sheets around, because as the two bedrooms are in the same house, the bedsheets are the same. I changed them to avoid confusion. I also had to remove a lamp from the scene because its the same as in the other scenes.
However, on the shooting day, I was unaware that the shots had been changed, and the desk set up and essentially the entire bedroom that I had decorated was cut out of the shot. In the end, I'm slightly disappointed with the outcome.
The sparse white walls jeopardise the aesthetic of the shots once again. However, I added in posters as well to break up the space. This room, in reality, is Harry's bedroom, the actor that plays Marcus. I tried to stick to that theme, that this is actually Marcus' bedroom and Marcus' party. I added pictures of Harry to the bookshelf, and tried to match some of the decorations that are the same in Charlie's room, to hint that the two are compatible. There are music posters, a guitar and a book on Europe also in Marcus' room. There is also a similar poster to the "Charlie" poster that is in Charlie's room as well.


